Don't know your ring size?
Use either one of these simple printable cut-outs
to measure your ring finger!
A. You can use this simple cut-out to measure your ring finger!
1. Carefully cut the outline of the sizer and insure it is exactly 3.5 inches with a ruler.
2. Wrap the sizer around the intended finger with the numbers facing outward.
3. Move the sizer around the largest part of the finger (could be the knuckle)
4. Pull the sizer tightly to insure the size is accurate.
5. The number which lines up to the "read size here" would be your ring size.
B. Use this guide below to measure the diameter of your current ring.
Simply place your current ring over the matching example and the ring size will be indicated.